Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and reliability.
- Has good written and oral communication skills
- Organization: Schedule Meetings, prepare agendas, and follow up on action items.
- Ability to perform computer processing secretarial and clerical duties with speed and accuracy.
- Fluency with Microsoft Word.
- Completion of high school.
- A minimum of two (2) years as an assistant, preferably at an engineering firm.
Description of work:
- Assist partners and project coordinators with their administrative needs.
- Maintain files in the office.
- Maintain PE (Professional Engineer) licenses. This requires tracking of the engineers’ professional development hours, and other opportunities and improvements for professional development.
- Coordinate communications – Track and follow email, fax and regular mail. Identify those of importance and which require immediate attention.
- Maintain confidentiality of all communications.
- Manage General and Professional Liability Insurance.
- Scanning, printing and filing blueprints for individual projects