Twin River Commons
JPS, LLC provided the following services for Twin River Commons:
Back to Projects
- Four-story, 170,000 SF wood-framed, suite-type student residence building.
- Metal-plate connected wood floor and roof trusses.
- Steel and engineered wood framing at long-span entry and assembly areas.
- Masonry stair and elevator shafts.
- Lateral-load-resisting system: wood-framed, shear walls with multi-story anchor tie-down system and masonry shear walls.
- Shallow-spread footing foundation system.
- Panelized interior and exterior wall construction with coordinated wall panel and floor/roof truss shop drawings.